Our After Sales Service
Drawing on our Management Rights knowledge including experience in establishing “turn key” Management Rights business systems for developers and new Management Rights owners, Calvin Bailey Management Rights has developed a business development programme to provide assistance to clients.
The programme is specifically designed to provide one-on-one training for individual needs. You identify the assistance you require and we will do our utmost to help your learning process.
Where your needs extend beyond our expertise, we will direct you to competent, licensed contractors who can assist you.
Areas where you may require help include:
- Creating filing systems that work
- Building a comprehensive library of standard letters and templates for every aspect of your business operation
- Trust accounting and end of month disbursement of funds
- Understanding legislation and regulations regarding rental arrears, tenant eviction and mediation procedures
- Developing workable reporting templates for your Body Corporate
- How to re-gain units currently let by external real estate agents
- How to communicate effectively with unit owners and tenants
- Smart marketing
- Locum management
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this service more fully.